It’s been a while since I’ve done a post linking my outfits. I wasn’t sure it was the right tone during the Pandemic when no one was going anywhere, and no one needed to shop for things to wear nowhere, right? But, still, that didn’t stop the questions from rolling in on social media, so I’m going to round up a few of my favorite 2020 purchases so far and link them for you. Shopping is therapy, and therapy is great, and being great is good, and being good is amazing. An, honestly, the world could use some fun, light-hearted distraction right now.
We all know how I feel about Lilly this time of year, and that will never change. All Lilly, all the time. These are a few of my recent purchases, though I haven’t had a chance to wear all of them, yet. I’ve mostly been living in these Amazon jumpsuits…I bought them in every color.
- Lilly Pulitzer Paulina Jumpsuit (bought size XS and it fits perfectly)
- Amazon jumpsuit(size small and I bought this in six colors because it is SO good for wearing around the house, on a flight, on a road trip, and being comfortable and cute but also kind of lazy)
- Gucci New Ace Sneaker (buy a half size smaller than what you normally wear – I wear a 37.5, but ordered a 37 and probably could have even gone down to a 36.5 without any issues)
- Lilly Pulitzer Nila Jumpsuit (TTS XS, literally probably my favorite purchase ever)
- Lilly Pulitzer Jasmine Tiered Maxi Dress (XS and TTS)
- Lilly Pulitzer Karlie Wrap Romper (sized up to S. It’s a little loose, but it’s a lot longer than the XS that made my bottom fall out the back)